SC - Sigh. (was: shish kebabs)

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sat Jun 13 05:47:29 PDT 1998

Margali wrote,
>I make a nice soup with lettuce, green pea[fresh] and thin slices of
>scallions as the garnish to a very rich beef consommé...
>margali

Although a little oop (1736) I make this really wonderful soup as well, that
is based on Chicken with tons of lettuce. It came out quite tastey the first
time and have been making it ever since both mundaely and otherwise. It also
buffs out well and freezes just fine, so consequently it travels. Imagine
that...lettuce traveling!

M.