SC - Lookit what I found!

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 10:15:15 PDT 1998

To quote Ras again (I forgot to add this to my previous post:/)

>>Especially since the sweet potato would have been enjoying a certain
popularity at about the time this recipe dates to, as opposed to the white
potato which was being grown mainly as a curiosity and, by some farmers with
vision, as animal fodder.<<

Does anyone out there know anything about the history of potatoes, both sweet-
and non-?

Renata