SC - creations and creativity

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Tue Jun 16 10:07:34 PDT 1998

kateryn,

could you start out by sending me a copy of the calontir criteria for
judging?  and some commentary on how they came to be changed?  maybe even
a copy of what they were before they were changed?  this sounds like
definitely the way to start!

i also share bear's discouragement on seeing a costume laurel or an
armourer or a dance master being asked to judge cooking competitions.  it
all to often turns into "what i like" rather than "what is appropriate".

elaina