SC - Re: Are Creations Period?

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jun 17 09:01:25 PDT 1998

Excerpts from internet.listserv.sca-cooks: 17-Jun-98 SC - Re: Are
Creations Period? by Elise Fleming at ix.netcom.
> tuna-topped yogurt (both popular lunch
> ingredients) with a colorful salsa drizzled over it.  They all exist in
> our period.  They all are documentable as lunch foods.  Would _we_ eat
> such a combination?  I doubt it.

Sure we would--that's tuna salad with salsa -- plain yogurt is a fairly
common substitute for sour cream, and works for mayonaise as well.  This
actually doesn't sound too bad.

Now, if you use strawberry banana yogurt (blech)

toodles, margaret