SC - creations and creativity

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Wed Jun 17 12:44:26 PDT 1998

my lady,

in atlantia i would ask mistress jaelle, mistress kaylee (not spelled
right, i think she is senechale now...), master igor, mistress melisande.
if none of them can come and judge, then maybe they will be able to
suggest others in your region.

or, you could ask folks from the cooks list.  some of us do travel - even
interkingdom!

elaina