SC - Mulling recipes

Tamara Crehan tcrehan at mssupport.microsoft.com
Wed Jun 17 22:09:44 PDT 1998

I'll have to check on it when I'm home, but I had a pamphlet I picked up
in Sweden in 1981 that had recipes in it from the time of the castle I
was touring, and there was a recipe for hot, mulled hard cider.  There
was also a recipe for a liqueur called Ponsch (sp?), among other things
. . .and the castle was dated around 1200 or so.  However, the wedding
is Sunday, the dress isn't finished, and all the boxes are not unpacked
from moving in March. . .so it may be a while before I can get the
documentation for you.
(It's a full medieval wedding - and thanks to all who helped with
quantities for the dayboard- and I am *so* sick of beading this d*&#$
dress!)

Cessara