SC - Viscountess Regina

Phyllis Spurr Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
Thu Jun 18 14:41:22 PDT 1998

> Date:          Thu, 18 Jun 1998 14:48:46 -0500
> From:          mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com (Michael F. Gunter)

> > FYI,  my SCA _name_ is Regina Romsey, passed by the College of Heralds
> > nearly 20 years ago (Oh, no, it _can't_ be than long!).  I haven't known
> > any queen that uses the "Regina" alone, it is usually signed something
> > like Arianna, Regina AnTir.
>
> Well, hello there, Your Excellency! I didn't realize that was you!

<lots - o - snip>
. Once a very long time ago
> there was this new kid    Mistress Regina took me in
>
> And now she's on a list that I'm running. See how sometimes it's worth
> taking care of a newbie? Every once in a while they grow up.
>
> Thanks Regina.
>
> And I was too new to be in awe of her, besides her husband likes bats too.
>
> Yers,
>
> Gunthar

Vicountess Regina once took in this "kid" too!  She was one of the
very first people I met in the SCA.  And boy does 1982 seem like
forever ago.

She encouraged me in the arts in a way that few have done since.

Hi, Your Excellency.  Nice to hear from you occassionally.

Meistres Eowyn ferch Rhys
Barony of Elfsea, Ansteorra  (Fort Worth, Texas)
Central Regional Seneschal
e-mail:  Phyllis.Spurr at tdh.state.tx.us
office phone:  (817) 264-4384
home phone:    (817) 460-1539