SC - Judging-OT

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Fri Jun 19 04:27:19 PDT 1998

Rowan from Lochac,

Heavens!  I'm way too much of an alpha b**ch to actually give up.  I know not
the meaning of the word "defeat".  ;->  I keep on fighting the good fight in
the trenches, teaching whoever is willing to listen.  I've been told they call
my medieval meat class the "boingy-boingy-boingy session" and they actually
remember what I've told them.  It's a kick.  Give up?  Never.  Feel blue once
in a while, and unappreciated?  Sure.  I'm human, after all.  Even alphas have
feelings.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother