SC - Re: seeking recipes (Outdoor Feast)

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Fri Jun 19 08:08:41 PDT 1998

Brenna says....
> I'm getting great suggestions but no recipies.  If anyone has the old
recipies
> from 8 or 9 months ago, there was one for a rice and egg dish which was
mixed at
> home, put in heat sealed bags and popped into boiling water at an event.
> Please, help if you can.  I would really like to find any recipies I can
for a
> feast done on open fire, grill, or boiling pot.

If it was mine, it was frumenty, barley not rice. And if you're cooking
over a fire in a period fashion, the seal a meal bags are out. (but you
knew that). do you still want the recipe? The funges, wardens in syrrope
and even cretonne would all do fine on a fire. I'm betting those recipes
got archived?

- --Anne-Marie