SC - Mulling recipes

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Jun 21 01:26:48 PDT 1998

Hi all from Anne-Marie
we are told:
> I have always heard that referred to as apple juice.  If it has alcohol
in it
> its cider.  I think most of the languages I've learned have also had this
> distinction.  I think this is also the line of thought Ras was taking,
> especially

cant speak for everywhere, but here in sunny washington state, land of
apples, cider and juice seem to be interchangable. They're both in big
jugs, next to each other on the grocery shelf, and they are made from the
same ingredients, in the same order, with the same nutritional info. No
bubbles, no alcohol. If you want HARD cider, you go to the beer coolers
(yum!), and that's mostly imported from Canada.