SC - Will's- thoughts 1

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at algonet.se
Wed Jun 24 23:14:37 PDT 1998

On Wed, 24 Jun 1998 LrdRas at aol.com wrote:

> The actual slaughter went cleanly and was more humane than any I 've seen at
> the slaughter house. This is not a recommendation for you to slaughter and

Did you do the "pull and twist" on the necks, or use some other method?

> Human casualties were 2 wounded. Phlip recieved 6 stitches to a cut on
> her arm and I refused treatment for the one at the base of my thumb.
> The skins were salted and rolled for later use.

That is quite a big wound; what kind of sword did the rabbit carry?  :-)

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                           parlei(at)algonet.se
http://www.algonet.se/~parlei
"Stop! Think! There must be a harder way to do this"