SC - help

Robyn Probert robyn.probert at lawpoint.com.au
Mon Jun 29 00:25:03 PDT 1998

At 12:46 AM 29/06/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>I am in need of recipies that have been tried for the time period
>1500-1600 of Northern Italy Regions.  I would like referances, book
>titles and recipies. I need these recipies already tried.  I am
>preparing a Baronial Feast.

I suggest you get a copy of "The Original Mediteranean Cuisine" by Barbara
Santich as discussed on this list. Everything I've tried from it has been
good :) I am working on redactions for several other italian recipies at
present, but they are still in "play test" mode. When do you need them by?

Rowan
Robyn Probert
Customer Service Manager		Phone +61 2 9239 4999
Services Development Manager		Fax   +61 2 9221 8671
Lawpoint Pty Limited			Sydney NSW  Australia