SC - OT Creativity Changes

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 18:14:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/29/98 3:47:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time, parlei at algonet.se
writes:

<<  Can't those who just
 want to party in tabards join a frat, and let the rest of us try to live
 the middle ages?  >>

OTH, there are re-creationist groups that limit the participation of it's
members to those who are "purists". Thankfully the SCA is NOT one of those
organizations.

Observation: Does the fact that we have no documentation about "99 Bottles of
Beer" mean it didn't exist in the MA? If the answer is yes, then I would like
the documentation, please.

Ras