SC - OT topics

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 30 07:10:26 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/30/98 10:01:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
waks at world.std.com writes:

<< There are better places to
 talk about fabric, or being kept awake by drums at Pennsic, etc. >>

With Pennsic looming ahead, I would think that a few posts are bound to occur.
Personally, I found the "linen" post entirely appropriate since the use of
linen in the kitchen is weel documented and finding a reasonably priced supply
source is a goddess-send.

So far as drumming is concerned....well there is nothing better than the beat
of the drums to help one develope a rythym when kneading dough or
"continuously" stirring something.

OTH, that is why the  symble OT or OOP are used in the subject line...to give
people an opportunity to delete first if OT and OOP subjects are not
"interesting" to them.........

Ras (who thinks a kitchen band complete with kettle drums and wet linen
snapping is a good thing. ;-))