SC - Pine nuts

Knott Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Tue Jun 2 05:45:47 PDT 1998

Yay!!  My e-mail is back up!!  Woohoo!

Greetings,

I just got this from Ras.

>>In a message dated 6/1/98 11:09:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<< Pine nuts are sweet and buttery tasting.  >>

?. Are we talking the same product here? The pine nuts I have are  oblongish,
with a pointy end and are rather oily with a distinctive resin taste on the
finish.

Ras

Are you in the East Kingdom?  Or nearby Aethelmarc?  I am going to EK K&Q Rattan Champs in Wilmington, DE and probably So. Region War Camp somewhere in PA at the end of July and of course Pennsic.  I could bring you some nice yummy pine nuts if you want to try good ones.  They may have some resin flavor, but I have always found my pine nuts to be sweet and buttery and alomost melt in your mouth.

Yours,
Avelina Keyes