SC - on asking for recipes on this list

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jun 2 09:19:05 PDT 1998

On Mon, 01 Jun 1998 23:25:40 -0400 Nick Sasso <grizly at mindspring.com>
writes:
>I suspect that the standing answer is, "yes, Please kind sir/lady,
>please gimme
>the fixin's for them eats!"

Does anybody really have to ask to post a recipie?  In the couple of
months I've been on the list, I have yet to see someone post "NO, I have
no interest in that recipie, nor does anyone else.  Under no
circumstances should you clutter our mailboxes with this information."
I'll just say it now "Spoon Tease, Spoon Tease, Spoon Tease!" and be done
with it.
	 Please, Don't Tease, But Post Your Recipies!

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies