SC - Pine nuts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 2 11:31:40 PDT 1998

Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com writes:

<<   I could bring you some nice yummy pine nuts if you want to try good ones.
They may have some resin flavor, but I have always found my pine nuts to be
sweet and buttery and almost melt in your mouth. >>

Thanks for your offer but after testing both the small pinon type pine nuts
and the larger ones from Italy again, I have determined that my palette is
over developed and extremely sensitive to the taste on the finish. Go figure.
:-)

Ras