Grains of Paradise(was:RE: SC - Juniper berriesOT

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jun 3 04:44:07 PDT 1998

> California in particular gets so twitchy they have agricultural
>  inspection stations on the road, sort of like green card inspections or
>  border customs stations where they will confiscate plants and such
>from people.

Personal rant, but what we need is more of those green card inspections and
border customs, but for people. OR we need to just drop the pretense and let
everybody in the USA... this is getting silly. As far as Kudzu goes, if
anybody wants some of the roots... I'll gladly send them <EG>

In a mood

Corwyn