SC - Need advice...

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Jun 3 20:12:24 PDT 1998

At 10:09 PM -0400 6/3/98, Micaylah wrote:
>Greetings Gentles,
>
>I have two subjects that I need some advice on....
>
>1) Myself and another good Lady are planning on doing some bread on a
>griddle at a camping event  this summer. I need some guidance on the
>techniques, preparation, pitfalls, equipment, etc.

The _Ain I Akbari_ has a griddle bread recipe which I think I have posted
here; its also in the current Miscellany and I think in the supplementary
recipes on my web page. Pretty straightforward. We also have two frying pan
pastry recipies, if you are interested in those.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/