SC - Guilty Conscience

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jun 4 10:05:44 PDT 1998

                      RE>SC - Guilty Conscience                    6/4/98

<snip>should not do a feast like this because of my feelings on doing
non-period type cooking events.  I wrote the Autocrat and told him that so now
I feel like a Big Blue Meanie for not helping out when they needed it.
...Murkial af Maun
<snip>

Don't feel bad!  You did offer to help, you offered them something that was
better than what they had.  Given the choice, I would rather attend a simple
period feast, than a pot-luck where I know almost everything will be
non-period- I'd still go, but I'd also feel that something was missing...
huzzah for having the hutspah to use the dreaded word "no"!
- -brid