SC - New to List

RuddR at aol.com RuddR at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 14:10:30 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I am a new subscriber.

I have been researching and recreating medieval cuisine for about eighteen
years or so, and am delighted to find this list.  I regularly host medieval
dinners and banquets for my family, friends and community, with period dishes
from published adaptations as well as my own.

I am not a member of SCA, although I have friends and associates who are, and
have attended events hosted by the local Barony of Nordskogen,   I admire the
Society's goals and activities, and hold the work of the SCA cooks I have
encountered in high regard.

Rudd Rayfield
Minneapolis, MN