SC - Yorkshire pudding.

Sarah Oldenburg flidais6868 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:48:24 PDT 1998

>I'm asking Good Sir. I want the recipe.
>                                  ^
>Corwyn                    l
                                (oops!)(lol  :)

I just found out (after I fixed my internet) that my grandma uses
pancake mix, but here is the recipie out of betty crocker.

Yorkshire Pudding with Roast Beff

   The pudding puffs high during baking, then collapses in center,
leaving high crispy edges.

Thirty minutes before rib or boneless rib roast is done, prepare
Yorkshire Pudding (below).  Heat square pan, 9x9x2 inches, in oven.
Remove roast from oven; spoon off drippings and add melted shortening,
if needed, to measure 1/2 cup.

Increase oven temperature to 425°.  Return roast to oven. Place hot
drippings in heated square pan; pour in Yorkshire Pudding batter.  Bake
10 min.  Remove roast; continue baking pudding 25 to30 min longer. Cut
pudding into squares; serve with roast.

6 to 9 servings.

Yorkshire Pudding

1 cup all-purpose flour*
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 eggs

Mix all ingredients with hand beater just until smooth.

*Do not use self-rising flour in this recipe.*

Sorry, it isn't what I thought she would tell me you don't have to use
the roast beef juices either.  Just use something that will grease the
pan up (ex.  butter, margrine, crisco)  You really don't have to heat it
up the pan either.  Sorry again about this I was misleaded.
Flidais (lady not sir)(lol  :)