SC - new to sca-cooks

Katherine_Osburn-Day at ccmail.orl.lmco.com Katherine_Osburn-Day at ccmail.orl.lmco.com
Tue Jun 9 09:36:00 PDT 1998

Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:08 -0500 (EST)
From: Katherine_Osburn-Day%ORL-OCALA1-CC-P at ccmail.orl.lmco.com
Subject: Re: Welcome to sca-cooks
To: Majordomo at Ansteorra.ORG

     Greetings to you, good gentles, from Caterina de' Verdeschi.

     I am new to the sca-cooks mailing list and have thoroughly enjoyed the
     messages I have read over that past few days.  They have been educational
     and inspirational (not to mention entertaining).

     I am from the Shire of Amurgorod in Trimaris and am just starting to really
     get into period cooking.  Thank you for providing such a wonderful
     resource.