SC - The Dom AND the Rock

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 09:52:30 PDT 1998

<<  Anyone else? >>

Umm. . . since there would be so many cooks, I'd better be portrayed in my "in
someone else's kitchen mode" doing dishes.. . .that means a woman with long
brown hair, in a braid but with lots of fly aways,  in T-tunic, trousers and
boots with that attractive waist level water mark from standing at the sink. .
.

Then there would be Mistress Aldyth in a tannish dress with an apron on and a
spoon in hand. . .and last I knew her student Sara was on the list too, so she
would be running around with lots of bottles of non-alcoholic mead to hand
out. . .

Noemi