SC - Rock Portraits

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Tue Jun 9 09:57:44 PDT 1998

You can put me in as a mermayde, all green, with her breasts tastefully
hidden behind her long flowing green hair.  (My device, my household, and
all of the folks in it are considered mermaydes.)  I just got a book at
the library booksale, called "Olde Missus Milliwhistle's Book of
Beneficial Beasties" by Val and Ron Lindahn.  There is a poem about the
Siren:

"The Siren's song so sweet and clear
all good sailors long to hear.
Most agree it's for her looks,
but those who know she also cooks
understand her plaintiff song
only means that dinner's on.
To dine with her they'd swim the sea
and eat their fill and sleep 'til three."

And not one of those waif-type mermaydes, but a nice zoftig one!

Mistress Christianna MacGrain, OP, Meridies