SC - Poppy seeds and drug testing-OT-OOP

upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jun 9 11:23:22 PDT 1998

     Wasn't there a "Seinfeld" episode that dealt with this subject?  "Much Ado
     About Nothing."

     Leah Anna of Sparrowhaven
     "Who will love a little sparrow?"

Subject: Re: SC - Poppy seeds and drug testing-OT-OOP
Author:  <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    6/7/98 5:27 PM

In a message dated 6/7/98 3:27:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, AidanB at alltel.net
writes:

<< lso, hopefully your company is paying for GC/MS
 confirmation on any positive test results, and is also receiving
 a quantitative statement on the level of drug found. >>

Or beytter yet the employees have a good union that forbids this bizaare and
unconstitutional practise!. Thanks for the info tho'. Now I will know how many
poppy seed rolls to eat if I am personally degraded by the Gestapo into having
to do a "drug" test just so I can say "get a life!, Butt heads! I ate poppy
seeds." :-)

Ras