SC - A gentle's good de

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 9 20:25:16 PDT 1998

marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu writes:

<< I realized after I hit "send" that I probably should have qualified this
 comment a bit more... but then also, I do not want to stray *too* far off
 topic...  >>

I know it's the G.O.F.! What good thing could he say? Well, lots!

When I cooked "Will's Revenge" last year along with His Lordship Thorstein, I
was stabding out back basting the Roc's when I turned around and a lovely lady
was standing there with a plate of "goodies" for me ( which I shared, of
course). The lady  mentioned had brought me a plate of caviar mixed with cream
cheese ( not period but who cares. :-)) to strengthen me. :-) During the day
several people who I had never met came ion and offered me  a cold brew ("Dry"
of course, sinse the site was dry......never did find out where the "dry" Sam
Adams came from...hmmmm.). Any way at the end of the feast which perhaps was
not "memorable" ( I don't know...I didn't get a chance to taste it. :-)) I was
literally  picked up and carried from the kitchen. An hour later, I was asked
to go back to the kitchen.

Thinking the worst, I returned to find a completely spotless kitchen! :-0 My
task- tell someone where to put away the clean dishes. :-)

Ras