SC - The Dom AND the Ro

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 10 10:43:05 PDT 1998

As long as nobody expects
*instant* results...
- -brid (tucked in a corner of the kitchen madly
taking notes)
<<<<<<<<

Hmm. . . Brid, hon, is this your first pregnancy?  And didn't you say
something about twins?  Unless this is about finished before they show
up, you won't have a spare hand to cover your eyes in frustration, let
alone work on art.  I know from where I speak, and I only had one at a
time!!

Tyrca