SC - The Dom AND the Rock

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Wed Jun 10 20:25:04 PDT 1998

Well actually gang. I don't get into the kitchen in my own Shire. Partly
because I am running the A&S portion of the event and partially Due to an
inherant understanding that I and the other cooks would NOT work well
together. One is a great cook with everyone else chained to the kitchen
as drudges And heaven help the poor soul who comes to the door with an
offer of help, Run away swiftly instead. The other is a good cook but
can't direct a group helping him cook, I'd have to take over and direct a
bit and I am not diplomatic enough to do it nicely ( well maybe I am but
why push it) . So I finally got into the Kitchen to work at Boat Wars
with Baird as head cook and had a blast. Cooked all day long. It occured
to me on my way home that I hadn't really COOKED anything in almost a
year. I am now considering a menu for Sheep Raids
In a couple of years. My life right now is so chaotic it doesn't lend
itself to long involved cooking tests but short ones ought to work if I
can just get away from work soon enough and with enough energy left to do
it...Hmmmm.......maybe if I dumped the job...
         Genevia