SC - The Dom AND the Rock

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Fri Jun 12 00:11:04 PDT 1998

>> >-brid (who has a lovely idea for an illumination
>> >of the Cathedral and rock, if
>> >only she knew what everyone looked like... :( )
>> ><<<<<<<<

Judging by the number of descriptions you are getting here, it will take a
while to draw. My appearance will have changed mightily over the next nine
months as I have recently discovered that I have a little cook in the
offing.  Due to arrive around January-February......Probably doomed to be
born with a wooden spoon in it's mouth and aready fluent in most cookery
terms.
  So by the time this thing is actually done, you could probably  depict me
as  a large, red-headed red-garbed flounder.
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		How can you let sleeping dogs lie