SC - Apple Butter Update

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 13 20:33:23 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/13/98 11:04:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca writes:

<< At any rate, because I am not overly fond of ginger <gasp> I had planned on
 making the next batch with cinnamon anyway.

 Should I add cloves and nutmeg as well, or just cinnamon? Your opinion?

 Micaylah >>

I will post the recipe for my gram's apple butter  in the AM. As I am very
tired and it is late. ;-) Sounds like you might need a food mill. :-)

Ras