SC - The Dom AND the Rock

S.Albert salbert at ptialaska.net
Sun Jun 14 05:06:03 PDT 1998

Oh Genevia:

How could we bribe you to come up here sometime? A foot-massager at the end
of a long day cooking is worth their weight in gold!

Unfortunately, my poor barony couldn't afford such a fee...

Brid: I think someone willing to be a cooks' masseuse deserves a special
place in the illuminated scroll, don't you?

Morgana

Morgana yr Oerfa, Baroness      *     Sharron Albert
Winter's Gate/Oertha/West       *     salbert at ptialaska.net
Per saltire gules and sable,    *     Babylon 5/science fiction
in pale two mullets and         *     (astrology/tarot)
in fess an increscent           *     I will not expose the ignorance of the
and a decrescent argent.        *          faculty. --Bart Simpson