SC - The Potato Recipe

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 15 15:35:53 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/15/98 8:28:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, THLRenata at aol.com
writes:

<< The result was a pot of bright yellow, very creamy, faintly sweet mashed
 potatoes -- and boy! were they good!  >>

<sigh> With such a description, I suppose that I now have no alternative but
to prepare it in the manner you describe just for the experience. Thanks.  As
a side note I would only boil the potatos until tender as you would do for
potato sald. I will post the results with the potatos cooked in that way.

Ras