SC - venison

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Jun 15 18:03:14 PDT 1998

Stephan said...
>Thank you Micaylah and the other gentle who mentioned that at least
>in Pennslvania, they could buy venison after hunting season was over.
>
>I had not searched for venison because I had understood that selling
>native venison was illegal. Perhaps I am wrong. I will check on this.
>I know that imported British venison is available, but it is quite
>expensive.

I would check your particular state laws (federal/regional/municipality)
very carefully on this. I know for a fact it is legal in Ontario and Quebec
but wouldn't make the assumption it was in other provinces. I would hate to
see you buy some "hot" venison (tailgate roadkill) only to find out it was
tainted and you just sat 250 at feast!!!!
(bleack!!) :0~ ~ ~ ~

Micaylah :)