SC - OT - Kilts

Michael Macchione ghesmiz at UDel.Edu
Tue Jun 16 08:45:19 PDT 1998

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Micaylah wrote:

> brid,
> I have yet to see a man who should be wearing pants instead of a kilt. My
> theory....if they look bad in a kilt, they'd look worse in pants! ;)
>
> M.
>
> -heres to the fine brawny lads in kilts!-

In as far as my shire is practically overrun by men in kilts, I can say
that yes there are plenty of men who look much better in kilts. After
having seen many tooth picks, scabs, scars, and blindingly white legs
sticking out from kilts, I can say there are some leg types which look
better covered.

kael

- -who once had a new person wonder why I don't wear a kilt... he thought it
was a requirement....   (argh...)