SC - Will it be enough?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 16 09:42:58 PDT 1998

Much depends on how much other stuff you are serving!  I just fed 150 at
the Caid Coronation, with a three-course menu including 40 chickens.
There were about 10 left over, if you count parts.  Some chix had legs
torn off and the rest left over, etc.  20 pounds of brick mozarella
cheese, marinated in olive oil and garlic, sufficed as one of 4
appetizers.  O My, The Leftovers have been heaven!

Selene