SC - Re: Judging-OT

geneviamoas at juno.com geneviamoas at juno.com
Wed Jun 17 21:45:57 PDT 1998

In judging I am not opposed to having persons outside a field judge in an
event for things like described below . He didn't judge her cooking
skills He judged on appearance and finish (presentation) that was also
relavant within their field of expertice. Good idea and patently helpful.
But when it comes to judging the cooking (periodness, preparation,
documentation, redaction,...) You do need the expert within that field, I
believe.
My 2 cents - Genevia