SC - Re: seeking recipes (Outdoor Feast)

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Sat Jun 20 03:09:24 PDT 1998

I'm getting great suggestions but no recipies.  If anyone has the old recipies
from 8 or 9 months ago, there was one for a rice and egg dish which was mixed at
home, put in heat sealed bags and popped into boiling water at an event.
Please, help if you can.  I would really like to find any recipies I can for a
feast done on open fire, grill, or boiling pot.

Brenna of Lyonsbane