SC - Dutch ovens + other cooking gear

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Wed Jun 24 22:10:06 PDT 1998

>>I dont suppose you can give us complete citation info??<<

Sorry, Anne Marie, I thought I did that 2 days ago.

Fahrenkamp, H. Jurgen.  Wie man eyn teutsches Mannsbild bey Krafften
halt.  (in 	German).  Prisma Verlag. Munchen or Gutersloh,  1986.
ISBN 3 570 09730 7

I don't know if it was ever translated into English.  If anyone finds an
English version, could they please let me know?  I can translate the
recipes pretty well, but sometimes get lost in the accompanying text.

Thanks for letting me know about IKEA--I've got to go back there for a
sewing fabrics wardrobe and additional bookcases.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com