SC - Re: pot pictures!!

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Jun 25 21:19:39 PDT 1998

Yeah!  Don't know why you got #2 and not #'s 1 + 3, but I'm glad it
reached you.  My bellatlantic.net isp uses Netscape.  I've got the
micosoft Internet Explorer, but don't know if it could be used with
bellatlantic.net, since they are the ones who sent me the netscape.
Anyhow, there are some other pics, and I can try to scan them and
send--either to you or to Lord Daniel.  A gentle from House Snow Wyvern,
in Meridies, is willing to put the pics on his web page.  If things go in
and out of your machine easily, Adamantius, maybe you should send the pot
to him.  I didn't get your message that it was received, but I may be
behind reading the other e-mail.

   Http://members.tripod.com/~LordDaniel/index.htm

The recipes are derived from period sources, but Fahrenkamp doesn''t give
the originals.  His redactions are a bit modernized, but sometimes you
can 'reverse tweak' them, going by other sources.  The food is pretty
good.

What do you think of the pot?

Regards,

Allison