SC - Greetings and Salutations!

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jun 25 22:58:12 PDT 1998

At 12:53 PM -0400 6/25/98, DAVIS, VICTORIA wrote:

>I will be feast-o-crattting an event in the fall and would like to do a
>feast with a Spanish/Moorish theme.  If anyone has any information in
>regards to period Spanish or Moorish influenced foods, please let me
>know.  I would GREATLY appreciate it.

There is a 13th c. Andalusian cookbook included in volume II of my cookbook
collection; a fair number of recipes from it can be found in the
_Miscellany_, as well as one or two from another 13th c. Andalusian
cookbook, and some 13th and 15th c. middle eastern recipes. Follow the
medieval link from the top level of my home page.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/