SC - Meat and Lord's Salt-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 27 21:04:21 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/27/98 11:21:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< Gee, Ras, I thought I brought a lot of stuff to Pennsic,  but a Cellar?
 Do you have to get special permission from the Cooper's to dig one?

 Christianna :) >>

Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone but my cellar is really several modern Coleman
coolers with fake rock sticky paper stuck to it. :-0

Ras