SC - OT Creativity Changes

WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 04:06:16 PDT 1998

Re:  Frat parties at events

First off, and I know this has been said a thousand times, drunkenness is
period, as is the reviling of same as bad behavior.  Here in Trimaris, we
"break" the camp in half.  There's a quiet side, and a noisy side.  We call
the noisy side the Underworld.  The folks who don't want to do their reveling
in a drunken stupor stay sober, wander through the Underworld occasionally,
and go back to sleep in the quietude they require.  Like most "solutions",
this usually works pretty well.  You might try suggesting this practice to the
next autocrat you run across.

Walk in peace,
Wolfmother