SC - Polenta

Knott, Deanna Deanna.Knott at GSC.GTE.Com
Mon Jun 29 05:46:51 PDT 1998

Greetings,

Just got in from the weekend here at work and was reading the digests.
Someone mentioned polenta.  Platina has a recipe for polenta in his book
that I experimented with.  In the original recipe, there is actually very
little barley meal compared to the amount of cheese and egg that he calls
for.  The results came out more like a cheese cake.  My experiement with his
recipe can be seen at:

http://www.geocities.com/athens/academy/9523/chzcake.html

If anyone only has e-mail, please contact me privately and I will send it to
you.

Yours,
Avelina Keyes
Barony of the Bridge