SC - Themed feasts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 29 18:57:09 PDT 1998

In a message dated 6/29/98 11:32:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
csy20688 at GlaxoWellcome.co.uk writes:

<< My comment would be ' Absolutely' - whilst it remains a private
 club (which I understand the SCA is, and the UK branches are). >>

I beg to differ. The SCA is a non-profit, educational organization. If there
are groups in either the USA or Great Britain or any other country touting
themselves as a "private" club including but not limited to requiring dues for
participation they are outside the bounds of the SCA, Inc. and are , without a
doubt, jeopardizing the non-profit satus of the corporation. Such groups
"illegal" activities should be reported to the appropriate corporate officers
immediately!  I would be curious as to more details about the groups you are
referring to as "private". Please e-mail me privately.

Ras