SC - RE: Chicken on a string

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Tue Jun 30 05:28:50 PDT 1998

(cue the chorus to sing in four part harmony in a lovely key with
diminished 5th)

in unison.........directions, please?   I suspect it is foolishly simple, but I
do not want to set up a fuse that will drop a 'foulf bomb' on my fire :o)

niccolo the sarcastically enhanced

In a message dated 6/29/98 4:02:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
allilyn at JUNO.COM
writes:

<<  It may/may not be period, but it's a great way to
 do a camping meal and lie back in the heat at the same time!

 Regards,

It's also a GREAT way to get demo visitors over to the cook's sight. ;-)

Ras