SC - Comments from "non-SCA..." (was themed feasts)

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Tue Jun 30 16:57:33 PDT 1998

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Yeldham, Caroline S wrote:

> 	Are Non-SCA members of the list allowed to comment?

   My word!  Please do comment.  The non SCA members are no less cooks for
not being members, and I personally, (and I think most of the others on the
list) believe that everyone has quite a bit to offer.  So comment away to
your hearts content!

- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

		Confidence is going after Moby Dick in a rowboat,
		and taking the tartare sauce with you.

		- Zig Zigler