SC - FW: VETERANS BENEFITS OOP but important

Irissa Mitchell IrissaM at stlabs.com
Tue Mar 3 12:30:39 PST 1998

<< What I was wondering, is there anything that can be substituted for lemons
in a receipe? >>
  I just thought of anouther thing:  Sour salt (look in gormet shops - it's
not expensive but I haven't seen it on regular grocery shelves for a while)
Anyway.  It looks like rock cany except it's sour.  Melt some on a cup of
boiling water, then add the quantity of "lemon juice" you need.
Good luck, Phillipa Seton