SC - Verjuice sources-please

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 16:25:45 PST 1998

marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu writes:

<< All of my research has shown viola, violets, pansies, johny-jump-ups, etc.
as
 safe and edible-
 -brid >>

I will have to agree,Brid. If there is SPECIFIC information that clearly shows
that there are actual poisonous properties (e.g. not the type that warns of
cyanide in beets) I would be most interested to hear about it either privately
or to the list. Since now is the time to start planning the garden, it would
be an excellent time to get these sort of conflicting informations settled
once and for all before space is wasted in the planting area with unusable
produce..

Ras