SC - pasty and Roman

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 06:13:05 PST 1998

In a message dated 3/5/98 6:54:00 AM Eastern Standard Time, CorwynWdwd at aol.com
writes:

<< If you're responding privately, ME TOO ME TOO >>

Same here. If I understood the original post correctly ,  the poster seems to
think that 1420 C.E. is OOP. Since "period" is defined somewhat inaccurately
as pre-1600 C.E. (e.g. Late 1700's for Ottoman's. :-)) by Corpora, 1420 C.E.
seems to come well within the acceptable range. Perhaps I missed an earlier
post but I am still interested in any material that mey be posted either
privately or here.

Ras